Wee Steps is our mother and toddler group where we welcome all mothers, expectant mothers and young children.
Our group group provides a meeting place for parents and carers with babies and small children to relax and chat together while children play. We offer opportunities for friendship, learning & fun! We also have an online community so that our mothers can keep in touch outside of the group sessions.
Wee steps has been a lifesaver during the lockdown and the boredom box they gave out was amazing. My kids loved it.
Aims of our Group
- To provide Mothers and Mothers – to – be a culture-sensitive approach
- To provide a wide variety of resources and stimulating activities for children
- To provide a meeting place for parents to meet and make new friends
- To provide an opportunity for children to socialise with their peers
- To have fun
- To provide advice and support
Examples of Activities
- Craft activities
- Free play and exploration in a safe area
- Outdoor learning
- Singing and Dancing
- Relaxed refreshments
- Nature Walks